(+380 32) 275-76-32
|Largest meeting room (capacity)||500|
|Airport - 10.8 km|
|Main Railway Station - 5.9 km|
|Bus Station Lviv - 9 km|
|City Center - 2.8 km|
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University opened its doors in 1784. At first it existed for the medical faculty of Lviv University. In 1939 the Medical Faculty of Lviv University was combined with the Lviv State Medical University for general medicine and pharmacy.
Currently Lviv National Medical University includes two faculties of general medicines, faculty of dentistry, faculty of pharmacy, faculty of foreign students, and faculty of postgraduate education.
There are 1,227 scientists in 77 departments: 144 full professors, 350 associate professors, including 143 DSci and 640 PhD degree holders. University scientists carry out about 50 research programs in different fields of medicine and pharmacy.
The university was included into the directory of the World Health Organization, the directory of Central European Universities, and admitted to the European Association of International Education in 2000.
The university offers the most technologically advanced meeting and presentation services. It offers two fully equipped conference halls with a capacity of 470 people, 15 class rooms and a full service cafeteria.
|Meeting Rooms||Reception||Banquet||Theater||Classroom||U-shape||M2 (area)|
|Seminary Halls (15)||100-200||–||–||50-100||–||61.2-145|
|Cafeteria (3)||116-150 (total 386)||–||–||–||–||–|