Lviv Convention Bureau is a host of the first Conventa Trend Bar in 2021 – a knowledge roadshow that travels around the region of New Europe and helps people create better events. Until we can meet live again, the educational events will remain online. At the meeting we will talk about how to adapt to the new pandemic reality, about decisions and strategies for restarting the conference industry, about the current situation regarding security measures, opening of hotels, etc.
- Gorazd Čad, CEO of Toleranca Marketing and Co-founder of Conventa;
- Denys Rynsky, the Commercial Director of “Arena Lviv” (football stadium with the biggest conference hall in Lviv), Founder of Global Events company (PCO, event agency) and Founder of Event Industry Forum (the biggest and the main forum in the event industry of Ukraine);
- Andriy Pavliv, director of Lviv Convention Bureau.
The deadline for applying is WEDNESDAY, 17 March 2021. NUMBER OF AVAILABLE SPOTS IS LIMITED.
Conventa Trend Bars are perfect for:
- organisers of corporate, sales and social events
- hotels, congress centres, special venues, event agencies
- tourism employees, who deal with business guests on a daily basis (restaurants, local tourist organisations, cultural sights…)
- 10:00 – introduction and presentation of speakers, Gorazd Čad;
- 10:02 – destination video;
- 10:05 – presentation of Lviv by Andriy Pavlov, Director of Lviv Convention Bureau;
- 10:20 – guest speaker: Denys Rynsky, Commercial Director of Arena Lviv;
- 10:40 – webinar by Gorazd Čad «Marketing strategies for overcoming the corona crisis»;
- 11:20 – questions from participants and moderator.
Trend Bars are workshops, where meeting industry experts share their experiences, talk about innovations and discuss future strategies.
In 2019, Lviv already hosted the Conventa Trend Bar. How it was, see in the video.
Find more about event here.