- 2 Halls
- 76м2 The area of all halls
- 50 people The largest hall
- 60м2 Square of the largest hall
- 42 Rooms
Built in 1909 by architect Zbigniew Brohvich-Lewinski, this richly old European style hotel has been modernized for comfort and convenience. Located in the city center, it has 42 rooms including 2 suites and 1 Presidential Suite, equipped with exclusive Italian furniture and spacious marble bathrooms. For business meetings, the hotel offers 2 conference rooms for up to 40 people, as well as a room with a stylized business interior for private meetings up to 8 people .
The restaurant «Szkocka» with European cuisine, majestic history and impressive interior will satisfy the most demanding guest.