- 1 Hall
- 100м2 The area of all halls
- 40 people The largest hall
- 100м2 Square of the largest hall
Lviv Media Hub is a charge station for the media community, established by the Lviv Media Forum NGO. The space offers regular networking opportunities for Ukrainian and foreign media and creative industries representatives.
The Lviv Media Hub is multifunctional. It can be used in at least three ways: as a coworking space for independent, focused work; as an office with a separate meeting room for interviews and meetings; as a platform for strategic sessions, lectures, presentations, and other events.
The Lviv Media Hub can accommodate:
● media teams in need of space for teamwork and training;
● Ukrainian and foreign media professionals seeking networking opportunities;
● freelancers working for Ukrainian and international media;
● employees of media organizations and media experts;
● donors and partners organizing events for media professionals.
Media workers are banned from visiting the space if they:
● have cooperated or are currently cooperating with pro-Russian forces;
● spread Russian toxic narratives;
● create or publish infomercials;
● violate ethical standards.
The Lviv Media Hub provides everything necessary for work, including a library, kitchen, and a lounge area inside, and Kivsh space infrastructure outside.
To book a place in the hub for the first time, you need to pass verification as a security measure during wartime. Next, the administrators will contact you online or by phone.
Lviv Media Hub is open from 10:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Saturday. Until the victory, the team doesn’t rate the hours of stay in the space. Guests are welcome to leave any amount as a contribution to support the hub.