Executive Committee of Lviv City Council supported development package of conference industry in Lviv and allocated 1 million UAH for national and international conferences that to be held in Lviv.
What is it?
Support package for conference industry is an initiative of Lviv Convention Bureau, which is aimed at financial, expert and informational support for organizers of national and international conferences that to be held in Lviv in 2021. More details here.
What does the package include?
- 1 million UAH (40 winners get 25,000 UAH each) for international and national associations / organizations that are ready to hold conferences in Lviv in 2021;
- special proposals for renting conference halls and hotel accommodation from local businesses.
- full support of conference; coordination with local business and professional environment from Lviv Convention Bureau;
- organizing of site inspections before the conference.
- a personal conference manager who will help with all issues of cooperation with local business and city authorities.
- opportunity to publish information about conference on LCB website and social networks, website of Lviv City Council;
- recommendations, checklists for planning and holding events in Lviv from Lviv Convention Bureau.
Who is it aimed at?
For national and international professional associations, organizers of national and international conferences.
How to get?
It is necessary to apply for participation in the competition.
Applications are accepted from October 1 to November 30. The special commission then selects the winners based on criteria.
The selection results will be announced on LCB website and website of Lviv City Council in the first half of December 2020.